SENIOR SOFTWARE QA TESTER
- Testing SDK library across multiple platforms.
- Creating test documentation (test plans, test cases) and procedures.
- Running validation tests (performance, reliability) on releases.
- Reporting on test results and metrics.
- Determining time estimates and schedules for work efforts.
- Supporting multiple code branches, building and delivering releases.
- Acquiring and implementing automated testing tools.
- Identifying and tracking system defects. Performing root cause analysis of the defects and working with the development team to resolve them.
- Acting as lead of testing activities. Managing time and tasks to provide visibility.
- Performing light IT responsibilities.
- At least 3 years of experience in software QA testing.
- Cross platform knowledge Windows/Linux(Ubuntu/RedHat)/OS X.
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, Python, Perl, or PHP).
- Managing version control systems.
- Managing bug tracking systems.
- Managing continuous integration systems.
- Experience with test plan / test case creation.
- Experience with various automated test tools.
- History of shipping high-quality well designed software.
Send resumes to: