HELP DESK ANALYSTS
- Understanding of Desktop Support and Software Licensing Services.
- Uses creativity and innovation to automate and streamline processes and procedures.
- Understands customer support, likes to work with people and can ensure that the customer is satisfied.
- Ability to troubleshoot in a high level systematic way. Ability to identify issues and research cause.
- Working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong communication/ leadership skills.
- Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
- Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
- Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
- Act as the escalation point for high priority support issues.
- Ability to interpret end user license agreements.
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines (Service Now Tickets).
- Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements (Software installation requests).
- Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably use the English language.
Local candidates preferred, but onsite interviews are REQUIRED.