MOBILE DEVELOPER / ENGINEER
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather and discuss requirements with internal clients and other team members.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy iOS and Android applications.
- Enhance existing mobile applications on an as-needed basis.
- Work collaboratively with team and clients in the implementation process, as well as provide technical support thereafter.
- Develop comprehensive documentation for future reference.
- Suggest methods to improve efficiency and to improve application development and performance.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Possess strong application development skills in an Agile environment, coupled with knowledge of current technologies and trends .
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative software development environment.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a history of superb delivery against assigned tasks.
- Possess excellent UI/UX design skills.
- Self-starter who owns work to completion with minimal direct supervision.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing native Android and iOS applications.
- Proficient in Android and iOS development tools and SDK – java, object c/swift, including Web Services/APIs/JSON. SQL is a plus.
- Understanding of enterprise-level software architecture and security.
- Prefer degree in computer science/information technology, but not required.