JAVA PROGRAMMER / SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements interactive software.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Effective senior-level communications, verbal and written, with the customer’s managers and others is required.
- Experience in innovative Java-centric scalable enterprise custom application design, development, integration, and delivery.
- Development experience using ORM tools such as Hibernate; Java EE; JAX, Spring, jQuery; HTML5.
- Experience working with enterprise relational database system (e.g., Oracle, MYSQL, etc.); programming experience in SQL and/or PL/SQL.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of an integrated team.
- Highly analytical, possessing critical and creative thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team and customers.
- The following skills are required.
- 5+ years Java programming experience
- 2 years Oracle; SQL and PL/SQL programming experience a plus
- 1-2 years Web Application and/or services development and deployment
Send resumes to: