INFORMATICA DEVELOPER : (Multiple Openings)
- Perform feasibility analysis of the requirements from ETL TOOL perspective, Client Interaction, Design, Testing, support and Documentation.
- Performance Tuning at the Mapping Level, Session Level, Source Level and the Target Level.
- Profile the data using Informatica Data Explorer (IDE) and performed Proof of Concept for Informatica Data Quality (IDQ).
- Apply the rules and profiled the source and target table's data using IDQ.
- Responsible in writing the complex sql queries to demonstrate the downstream impact and predict the data trend before making the changes into production.
- Implement Netchange process using Informatica which was earlier done by C-programming.
- Fix bugs in the production and done enhancements as per the business.
- Create Mapplets and Worklets using set of transformations for Reusability.
- Use Workflow manager to create and configure workflow and session task to load data. Used Informatica workflow monitor to create, monitor workflow in case of process failures. Performed testing as per UTC.
- Work with the developers closely in determining both medium and high severity defects, that would potentially affect the downstream systems before the release of the project, and also fixed the defects before moving the jobs into production.
- Develop UNIX Shell scripts to archive files after extracting and loading data to Warehouse.
Technical Skills Required:
Informatica Power Center 7.x, 8.x, 9.x, IBM Infosphere Datastage, Unix, MS Windows NT/95/98/2000/XP, Linux, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*PLUS Business Objects XI, MS SQL Server Reporting services 2005, Oracle 12c,11g,10g/9i, Sql ,Netezza, DB2, Teradata, Business Intelligence etc.,
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field of study.
- Should have 5 years of work experience performing above duties.